Thursday, August 20, 2009

19 years on the 20th

I am happy to announce the 19th Anniversary of my kidney transplant. My family went to Dallas for my check up last week and I got a great report. Thank you to God!! It does not seem like 19 years... it will soon be longer that I have had my transplant than I did not have it.... It is strange when you get to a place in your life when you measure time by how long you have been something besides alive.... ie. bdays. Jason and I also just celebrated our 15th Wedding anniversary. Whoever coined the phrase "Life is good" sure knew what they were talking about. So to each of you out there reading about our lives, Life indeed is good... But how much sweeter still to know that this life is not all there is... we have a greater hope and know that eternal life is great!!

2 comments:

amy wright said...

How incredible. I had no idea that you had a kidney transplant.
Life is good and it's good to hear about your life. :)

Enjoying the journey... said...

Life is good!! God is good!! I praise God with you for a good report!!