Saturday, August 18, 2007

Photos at the old house on Bar Diamond Ranch

While at the ranch in Montana, we went up to the old house that Uncle Wes' grandparents had built and lived in. It is a neat place to take pictures, so that is what we did. I am by no means a professional photographer, but I had a great backdrop and even better subjects....


Jaylee, Wes, and Kolin at the old houseSweet boy looks so innocent... looks can be deceiving
When I grow up I'm gonna be a rock star,I think I'll be a model...I love to have my photo taken
If we all smile pretty can we be finished?
We love going to Montana. If it weren't so cold, maybe I could talk Jason into moving there....We had not been in 6 years, but I plan on it not taking so long next time.
While there, we floated the creek, but did not have a camera. I was floating with Wes, but hit a rough spot and we both fell out. I reached into the water and pulled him out and handed him off to Susan. I felt much better while he was with her. We laughed and laughed on that trip down the creek. Uncle Wes and I were at the very end of the travelers and he was a hoot! My stomach was hurting by the time we got finished. Jaylee and Kolin loved it and Jason went down the creek one more time with both of them... he is much braver than I.
We took our dog, Suzi, to MT with us and she too went down the creek. She did not know what to think, and kept trying to get on my inner tube with me! I am a sucker, and I don't want anyone to drown, even the dog! But she has really sharp clawn, like a cat, and I hated to share and us both be without a tube by the end of the trip. That is one thing that made me laugh about U.Wes, he kept saying he was loosing air, and he was floating really slow, and sometimes he would ask me if he was moving. I guess you had to be there, but it was funny


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.