Thursday, October 16, 2008

In case

This Blog is for all you Floyds out there who may be wondering:
"What am I gonna be doin' for Thanksgivin'?'
(cause that is how Floyds sometimes sound when they talk to themself)

Well, I have a little teaser for you:

Here are some photos from when Wes was the newest little Floyd. I forgot my camera 2 years ago, and seein' hows we do this thing regular like every 2 years... you better get on the band wagon now!
Dominoes anyone? and Aunt Neva, it is unfair to call for advice....

have any of you heard of the infamous Montana Men Mafia? They are suckers for cute Texas gals.....

We would like to take this opportunityto appologize to all you out there who are not members of the Floyd clan. Ifin you can get in by any means, I would advise you do so without delay. There are always hugs to give/receive, stories to share, kisses from some, homemade waffles, (I hope there is rice casserole), and tons of love and laughter. It makes you want to go to Heaven, because that is what our time together is like

I love my Floyd Family!!

No comments: